Sunday, November 27, 2011

new Guerlain eye shadows + Dior lip gloss

hi dear followers :)
i wanna show u my new cosmetics which i bought recently. actually i haven't used eye shadows for years, u know i prefer silver eye pencil. but something changed, so i decided that i'm ready for eye shadows again :D
i tried a lot of brands & colors, i wanted something neutral for the start, cause i totally forgot how to use them (shame on me)!! and eventually my decision was to buy them from Guerlain, my the-most-lovely cosmetics brand)))
they look pretty good on my eyes, have very natural colors. i liked a lot :)
+ i've bought new lip gloss from Dior, the most pretty color ever)) i don't like lipstick, so lip gloss is truly my thing.
i'm totally happy :)



so, be trendy!!!!!!! :)
kisses,
Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment